Monday, August 6, 2012

Fun at the Lake

Andy and I spend almost every weekend at the lake.  We love it there and hope that Abigail grows up loving it too.  For the most part, Abigail stays at the house when at the lake but I do take her down to the dock for a short time.  She loves to sit on the boat in the shade and will usually be very happy there.  We have not yet ventured getting her in the water.....she is still so tiny and the water is very deep off our dock so it makes me nervous.  Also, I have not been able to find any sun shirts that will fit her so I try to keep her out of the sun as much as possible.
We got a new boat.  Andy is really excited about it.  Everyone has had a great time wake boarding, wake surfing, and of coarse tubing.  I hope to get some good pictures next time of Andy wake boarding....he is really good!

New boat
Abigail in her bathing suit and sunglasses that her Aunt Reagan gave her.
Look at that face!
Her sunglasses were way to big but still cute.
This weekend we got a float with a sunshade for Abigail.  She was happy for a few minutes the first day but the second day she did not like it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment