Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekend in Atlanta

This past weekend Andy took a CrossFit Level 1 Certification class in Atlanta so I decided to tag along.  Since Andy was in class all day Sat and Sunday we invited my mom to come and keep me company as well as help with Abigail.  We went over Friday morning so we could all go to the Georgia Aquarium together.  It was awesome!  The best aquarium I have been to.  The best part is the large ocean tank.  It has huge whale sharks and manta rays.  
While Andy was in class, mom and I went to the Coke museum and to Atlantic Station.  I didn't really enjoy the museum much but the Atlantic station is really nice....great shopping and a bunch of restaurants.  We also went to Ikea which is a must see!!  That place is crazy! 
It was a great weekend even though its hard to travel with a newborn.  Abigail did ok as long as I kept her in my Ergo carrier while we were out.  The carrier is easy and comfortable but it does get tiresome. Hopefully she will soon begin to enjoy the car and her stroller.
Good news.....we found out today that Andy passed his certification exam!  Yeaaaa Andy!!

Ocean Voyager Exhibit
Andy in the Penguin exhibit
Sea Dragon
Mom & Abigail watching the dolphin show
Me & Abigail at the Atlantic Station

No comments:

Post a Comment