Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tummy Time, Play Mat & Talking

Tummy Time
Abigail does not really like tummy time.  Even though she looks so happy in the pictures below, she is usually happy for only a few minutes.  I feel bad because I know she needs tummy time to learn to roll over and crawl but I cant keep her there for very long.  I'm hoping that with time she will start liking it. 
Play Mat
Abigail does like the play mat and she will lay there and kick like crazy.  She is so cute when she gets so excited like this.

"Talking"
Abigail started this week making more and more noises.  It looks and sounds like she is trying to have a conversation with you.  I love it....I don't think it will be long before she is laughing.



1 comment:

  1. She and Reese would have some great conversation. They talk the same language! Ha
    Abigail is kicking like crazy on that play mat!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete