Sunday, December 30, 2012

Homemade Baby Food Part 2

I was able to try out my new hand mixer this weekend and it is amazing!!  It made pureeing quick and easy plus the clean up was quick as well.  This blender is really great.....it came with 5 attachments (3 different types of blades, a whisk, and a chopper.  So far I have only used one blade but it worked great.  It only took a minute to puree things that usually take me about 5.  It also came with a tall measuring cup that works great for the food I am making plus it has a pour spout that makes filling up the ice cube trays a breeze.  In these pictures I am making apples and pears again.....I never seem to have my camera out for the veggies.  Today I tried blueberries and cantalope.  Abigail tried the blueberries tonight and seemed to like them.  I thought they were great.  ; )  Thanks Hank and Rosanne for such a great Christmas gift!!
Here are some pictures of Abigail enjoying the food I have made her.
This is a horrible picture but its the first time Abigail sat in a highchair for more than just a few minutes.  She stayed in it almost the entire meal.  Thanks to the advice from a friend, we used this cover and another blanket to prop her up.


No comments:

Post a Comment