Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Continues & Papa's Birthday

On Saturday we got together with my sister and Monica to swap gifts then went back to Meme's to celebrate Papa's Birthday and Christmas with my Aunt that just got into town.  Papa turned 85 this year!  We had lunch and opened presents again.  It was great getting to see everyone!

Reagan and Monica gave Abigail a LeapFrog puppy that sings songs and talks.  We were able to customize it with Abigail's name, favorite foods and colors.  It is so adorable!  It sings songs with Abigails name in it and tells her "I love you Abigail".  I really love it. 
Abigail with her Aunt Connie and Cousins Lidia and Meg.
Blowing out the candles.
Papa and his girls.
Abigail got this beautiful doll from my Aunt Connie.
That afternoon we spent some time in the playroom while Andy put together one of her new toys Grammy and Paw Paw gave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment