Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas this year for us was so much fun.  Abigail is old enough to help open presents and play with new toys.  She most enjoyed bows!  Ha, we could have skipped all other gifts and just given her bows.   Every year Andy and I spend Christmas Eve just lounging around then we go to dinner at my Meme and Papa's house.  I was going to go in to work for a few hours but Andy needed to teach at CrossFit so I got to stay home with my sweet girl.  In the afternoon Andy let me open a gift form him...a new camera!!  I love it.  Its a Cannon Rebel T3i and it takes great pictures.  I was able to take it with me to my grandparents house that night.  We had a great dinner and then watched the little ones open presents.  Abigail got some great gifts.....a book from Meme, a car from my Aunt Diana and Uncle Steve and a cell phone from my cousins Sima, Lacey and Chase.   I great some great pictures with my new camera.
Aunt Reagan
Aunt Monica
Papa
My cousin Lacey loved on Abigail the whole night!
Meme....I love this picture! 
Opening presents.
She is so excited.
Reading her book with Meme.
Eating her new cell phone.
Grammy and Paw Paw
Aunt Diana
We also got a great picture of everyone using the timer on my camera....it turned out great.  Too bad not everyone was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment