Monday, December 10, 2012

All I want for Christmas....

That's right.....Abigail's lower front teeth are coming in!  She slept horribly all last week so Andy and I thought maybe she was having a growth spurt. Sunday I noticed her gums looked different and when I felt them there were two sharp spots on the lower.  I guess that is really why she has not slept well.  Otherwise, she has not seemed to be too terribly fussy.  I will post a picture when they come in enough to see.

This past Friday we went with some friends on the Polar Express.  For those that don't know, The Polar Express is a train that leaves out of the Heart of Dixie Railroad in Calera, AL.  You ride a short distance to the North Pole where Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elves board the train and visits with everyone.  On the way back you get milk and cookies.  The kids had a blast.  Our train did not leave until 8pm so we were afraid Abigail would be too sleepy and grumpy but she was a trooper.  She took a short nap on the train and woke up just in time to see Santa.  Thanks to my friend Angie we got some great pictures.  
I love Abigail's Santa hat.
 Sleepy girl
 Napping on the train.
 I absolutely love this picture!!
 This is another one of my favorites
 Smiling at the Elf.
Santa and Mrs. Claus


No comments:

Post a Comment