Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving and Grammy's Birthday

We spent Thanksgiving this year at my sister in laws house.  Andy's parents were up from Ozark and his Grandma came over too.  We had a great time spending the day with everyone.  Abigail was great and was loved on by everyone!  Drew did most of the cooking and dinner was so good.  We had turkey, stuffing, homemade cranberry relish, lima beans, butternut squash risotto (YUM!!) and brussel sprouts.  And even though we were stuffed from all that we also had apple and pecan pie for desert.  I made the pecan pie which turned out good.....not much to my credit though because pecan pie is really easy to make.
Abigail enjoying some sweet potatoes
Grandma with Abigail and Caroline
 Andy piling up his plate.
 Family photo....yes Andy is sporting his stach for Movember.
 Abigail with Pop Pop

Yesterday was my mom's birthday.  She had to work but I don't think she minded too much.  : )  I picked her and Abigail up and took them to lunch at Jason's Deli.  Abigail was so adorable....she wants to eat what I'm eating so bad!  She will sit in my lap and hold her mouth open hoping that something will get put in there. While she wasn't trying to get my food she was smiling and squealing at everyone.  Last night we had a little party for mom.  Both sets of my grandparents came as well as my sister and Monica.  We had fun and again Abigail was the hit of the party.
Abigail and Paw Paw
 Abigail and her Best Mama
 Mom opening the present we gave her.....a necklace with Abigail's picture on it.
 
  Grammy, Reagan and Abigial
Grammy wearing the necklace we gave her.
Abigail with Meme & Papa


 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment