Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

 Here are some pictures from our weekend.  Andy worked all day Saturday but I was able to take Abigail up to Decatur for Caroline's (my niece) birthday.  Andy's parents were there who had not seen us since the week Abigail was born so it was fun to see everyone and catch up.  Abigail did great!!  I was nervous about the car ride there and back but she was perfect.  
Eating dinner with Daddy.  I love the face she is making!
 Abigail's first time eating peaches.  She loved them.
Caroline's Birthday Cake.  My sis-in-law is very talented!
"Minnie" playing with Abigail.  She is so sweet with her!!
Abigail loves playing with her feet!
Reagan and Monica came by to visit us today.  I was home for lunch so I got to visit with them too.
Reagan sent me this after I left.  Abigail, just today, started sticking her tongue out.....and boy has she stuck it out.  It is so funny watching her.



No comments:

Post a Comment