Tuesday, April 24, 2012

34 weeks


I had my 34 week appointment today and everything was great.  My Dr. is very happy with how everything is going so far.  Abigail is growing right on track and he felt on my stomach to make sure she was in the right position, which she is.  We are so excited she is not breach....hope she stays that way.  All of my pregnant friends have been talking about their babies having the hiccups so I have been waiting for Abigail to have them.  Finally, yesterday, she did....twice.  Once in the morning and then again when I got in bed which was great because Andy got to feel too.


Andy and I got a lot done this weekend for Abigail's room.  Andy finished the closet organizer which I am very happy with and he started building the bookshelves for the room.  I will post pics of the bookshelves when they are finished.  

I have been looking for a side table to go next to the chair and found one I loved at Pottery Barn.  The style matched my changing table but it was $175 plus shipping and we (especially Andy) did not want to spend that much.  So, I went back to Vestavia Antiques and Interiors and found one I really liked.  It was on sale from $185 to $125.  I offered $80 for it and the owner came back and said she would sell it to me for $85!!!  I was so excited.  It also matches the changing table.  All I need now is a lamp.



This week is a big week for us.  We have maternity pictures on Saturday and my shower is Sunday.  I am so looking forward to seeing all my friends and family!!

1 comment:

  1. I am vey impressed with Andy's carpentry skills! Great finds at Vestavia Antiques too. You can use that furniture later too, unlike most "nursery/baby" furniture that is specifically made for changing table, etc.
    Your baby bump is adorable! Can't wait for your shower

    ReplyDelete