Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Nursery is Ready

Yeaaaa!! I am so glad its finally finished.  Andy has worked so hard and I love how everything turned out.  

I purchased this large (24in) "A" from Craftcuts.com.  Andy painted it the trim color so it would match everything.  Since its right above the crib, we wanted to make sure it was secured to the wall well so Andy hung it with small finishing nails, caulked and painted over them.  


Here is the dresser with the mirror hanging.

I knew I wanted bookshelves in the room and found this idea online at http://justagirlblog.com/diy-bookshelves/.

I wanted mine to much bigger so Andy made them as long as he could and had them put together in no time.



Here they are in the room.....They look amazing!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Again this looks great!! I never knew Andy was such a toolman

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I want to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete