Monday, April 2, 2012

Only 9 weeks to go!!


So I have decided to start a blog. Its not really my thing and I am a horrible writer but I wanted a way to keep family and friends (especially those out of town) up to date on Abigail. I may fail horribly at this endeavor but I'm going to give it a shot.
I have already struggled with coming up with a name for the blog. It's not that easy to do...as everything is already taken. I wanted it to be short and to the point and to be all about Abigail. I decided to go with Growing with Abigail mostly because I didn't have any other ideas but also because I am literally growing everyday with her. Also, I know when she decides its time to join us Andy and I are both going to be doing a lot of growing while trying to figure out how to care for and raise her. So, that's where Growing with Abigail came from.
Thankfully, besides the 1st trimester nausea/vomiting, this pregnancy has been fairly uneventful. As of today, I am 31 weeks 2 days and feeling pretty good. I am starting to get a little uncomfortable, especially sleeping, but that is to be expected. All my doctor appointments have gone smoothly and so far she is growing right on track. Here is a picture of my belly taken a week ago......

15 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this! I know you will be having a lot of followers but I promise I will be one of the most excited!! I would love to see you in person and feel your belly like everybody does, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could see you too but at least with this you can see pictures!!

      Delete
  2. good job. it can be a little scary when you first start a blog, but I think you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me a week to get this first post up....It will get easier though.

      Delete
  3. Off to a good start. Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love reading this in the future, too. You think you'll remember everything about being pregnant and having a new baby but you don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats one of the main reasons I wanted to do this.....i have been horrible so far at documenting this pregnancy. Hopefully this will make it easier.

      Delete
  5. I see you everyday but Cheyanne and Raven will love this. Thank you so much and I think you are doing a great job. We are all so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely hear enough about me at work...probably more than you would ever want to. ha!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE it! So glad you started a blog.
    I think the name is absolutely perfect! You are correct, you are literally growing with Abigail now and will continue to grow mental, spiritually, and somewhat physically throughout many many years ahead with her.

    Excited to follow you and Abigail on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love the name too. I love having my blog, and it's nice to look through at the old posts. You'll like it. Can't wait to keep up with you and baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are doing this, since we are far away and can't see you very often. Will we get an e-mail when you add to the blog, or do we need to check the website to see if you have added anything new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm am not really sure yet. I will notify you when I post next just to make sure.

      Delete
  9. Yeah!! I'm so glad to be able to see how things are going and keep up with you guys!! We are super close with our due dates and it will be interesting to see when we end up actually delivering our daughters!!

    ReplyDelete