Tuesday, April 10, 2012

32 Weeks


I'm 32 weeks!!  So far the weeks have gone by so fast.  I saw my OB today and he said everything was going perfectly.  I am measuring right on schedule and he is happy with my weight gain so far (thank goodness!!)  This week Abigail has been so active.  She seems to be moving all day.  I love feeling her move (as long as its not a kick to the bladder) and I love it even more when Andy gets to feel it.  Although now all he has to do is look at my belly and he can see her bumping around.

We went to the lake this weekend and had a great time.  The weather was perfect.
  

Dad let us borrow his canoe, which we were excited about, but Andy forgot the paddles at home so we really didn't get to use it this weekend.  We also got the Jet Skis and put them in the water....Andy played around on them for awhile.  Brinkley really wanted to go for a ride too!!

We are spending as much time as we can relaxing at the lake before Abigail gets here.
It looks like Bella is watching over Andy as he naps....I can't wait to see how she is with a new baby around the house.



1 comment: