Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Pups

Most of you probably already know I volunteer for Adopt A Golden Birmingham.  I am their adoption team leader....mainly I process application and coordinate adoptions.  It is a lot of work but I love working with these dogs so much!  For Easter we asked all of our Facebook friends to send pictures of their pups with bunny ears on.  I had to share my sweeties too.  They were not happy at all about wearing the ears and you should have seen Andy and I trying to get the ears on and have them sit still for a minute.  I got some really funny pictures.  They are also on AGB's facebook page.  Please go and like our page!!  
Bella trying to figure out what we are doing to her.
Sitting nicely for a second.
This one cracks me up!!
Looks like he is posing as a bunny.
They were so uncomfortable and glad when
the photo shoot was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment