Thursday, March 21, 2013

Family Beach Trip: Water Park

Vacation week! Yeaaa!  A few months ago we decided to go on a family trip with Andy's family.....his mom and dad, one of his sisters and her husband and three kids.  After much deliberation it was decided we would go to Fort Myers and rent a large house by the beach for a week.  On Saturday, Andy and I flew down with Abigail to Tampa where we rode the rest of the way down with my brother in law.  The rest of the family drove down together.  
The local water park is only open on the weekends so we all went there on Sunday.  It was not a huge park but they had a great area for toddlers, nice pools, a lazy river and 4 or 5 large slides.  The water was a little cold but Abigail had a great time!  I have taken a ton of photos this week so I am breaking up my posts.  Here are some pictures of Abigail at the water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment