Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Pictures

I am so late posting this!  We had a great Easter weekend.  Sunday we went to my moms for lunch....ham, carrot souffle, green beans, hashbrown casserole and rolls...YUMMM!  Abigail loved all of it.  I wish I had a picture of her at the table.  We forgot to take her highchair so my mom got an apron and we tied her into a big chair.  It was really cute and she sat still and ate all her lunch.  I had a hard time all day getting a smile from Abigail.  She has started making this new face where she sticks out her lower lip.  Its really cute and she is doing it in almost every picture.  She is wearing her new dress...it looked so adorable.
The one smile I caught all day.
Abigail and Grammy
Abigail is too interested in the tv to look at the camera.
Abigail with Reagan & Monica.

Getting as close to the tv as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter cute Abigail! She's getting so big, hope to see you guys soon and get our babies together to play.

    ReplyDelete