Saturday, March 23, 2013

Family Beach Trip: Beach

So, it is really hard to take a baby to the beach!  Well, it is for me anyway.  I don't particularly love the beach myself....I mean I love to be by it and look at it but would just rather stay out of the sand.  Having a sandy baby on the beach makes for a sandy mommy!  Yuck!  Abigail didn't really love it either but we took her to the beach twice this week.  The first time she fussed most of the time and did not want to play at all.  The second time we drove over to Sanibel for the day and it was beautiful.  Clear calm water and millions of shells.  Abigail played in the sand for awhile and she only got upset when we took shells away from her when she tried to eat them....which she did often.    
Hanging out in the stroller.
Abigail's Aunt and cousins looking for shells.
 
Abigail's hat would not stay on because of the wind.
Andy let her borrow his hat.
Too Cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment