Tuesday, May 29, 2012

39 Weeks and Baby Showers


So, I have been meaning to post weekly but I am already 2 weeks behind......hope this is not a preview of whats to come when Abigail actually gets here.  
I went in for my 39 week check today and was really hoping that I had dilated a little since last week.  I have, but only to 1 cm.  I am really hoping that something may happen this week but if not we have scheduled an induction for Monday the 4th.  I can't believe in less than a week I will be holding her!!  This pregnancy has flown by.  Today was the first hard day that I have had....I felt really pregnant and uncomfortable at work today.  On the upside, Andy and I did get to spend the holiday weekend at the lake which was awesome!  The weather was great and we didn't do anything but relax....I spent the entire weekend floating on a raft.  

We were lucky to have two great showers given to us.  One by my sister-in-law and some close friends and one by Andy's work.  We had a great time at both!!  Below are some pictures from my family/friends shower.

 The Great Grandmothers

 Grandmothers and Great grandmothers

 Mom, me, Reagan, Best Mama, & Meme

Me and my sis Reagan






A gorgeous Diaper wreath made by my friend and co-worker Shantele.

Julie and Casey who have since delivered beautiful, healthy babies.

3 comments:

  1. A 4th of July baby!!! Fun!
    Can't wait to meet her.
    By-the-way, I think I'm going to steal one of the grandmother/great-grands name- "Best Mama" That will be my choice for my grandkids to call me.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Julie, It would not be very fun for me to keep her in here till July!! And Best Mama is a great name and very original......I don't know any other best mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I wasn't thinking..... I forgot about the month of June......

    ReplyDelete