Saturday, January 26, 2013

Play Date

Abigail had her first play date today.  We met my long time friend Casey and her baby Lucy for lunch at Jason's Deli then they came back to my house to play for a bit.  The girls had fun and Casey and I had some time to catch up.  They were both wearing purple and so close in age that someone even asked if they were sisters.  (which is kinda funny since Casey and I used to get asked that all the time in middle school.)   Lucy has a lot more hair than Abigail....she was so adorable with her pig-tails!
I took a bunch of pictures of them playing but never did catch them smiling at the same time.  
Abigail found Lucy's ear.
 And Lucy liked to pat on Abigail.
 This is what happens when Abigail gets on her tummy.
 We are so happy to have our girls the same age....hopefully they will grow up to be life long friends like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment