Friday, January 4, 2013

7 Months Old

Abigail will be 7 months old tomorrow.  She will have a BIG day because we are headed to Miami in the morning.  We are so excited but a little stressed about traveling with a little one.  We fly out in the morning and come home Tuesday.  My mom helped me with her photo shoot today in her very appropriate AL outfit.  
We got Abigail a new bath seat.  Andy is usually the bath person but he has been working nights this week so Abigail was stuck with me.  She definitely has more fun with Andy but she enjoyed sitting in her chair and I got some great pictures.
I finally got a close up of Abigail's teeth....they are soooo cute!
We had some visitors this week.  Grandma and Pop Pop came to stay for a couple of days.  Abigail had a great time playing with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment