Sunday, May 5, 2013

11 Months Old

Abigail is 11 months old today.  I cannot believe she will be a year old in one short month!  She is growing so fast and learning new things everyday.  In the last few weeks she has started cruising more, she can wave and say Bye Bye.  She gives the sweetest open mouth kisses and isn't so stingy with them anymore.  She has said mama a few times but not consistently.  The last few weeks she has also been really clingy to me....if I am around she will not willing let others hold her and she acts very shy when new people talk to her.  One of my favorite things she can do it play peek a boo.  She will hold a towel or blanket over her face and pull it down to look at you over and over again.  I have videos of her waving and playing peek a boo that I will post later.  Here are our monthly pictures.  I have to shoot fast because she does not want to sit in the chair anymore....but I still managed to get some good ones.
This is my favorite by far.  She is so adorable!
Tired of being in the chair.
Happy being naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment