Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4 Month Photos

Abigail is 4 Months Old.....actually I am a little late getting these posted, she was 4 months last Friday.
At 4 months Abigail is:
 rolling over from her back to her belly
making a lot of noises (including a really high pitched squeal)
Smiling a lot
She has much better hand coordination....she can reach for things and grab them.  She then puts them directly in her mouth.
She will grab her feet if I put the up for her to see but does not get them on her own yet.
Her favorite thing to do is "fly" with her daddy.....Andy holds her over his head and sings to her.
We finally have her on a schedule of waking and bedtime as well as feedings during the day.  We get up every morning at 7am and then we start her bedtime routine at 6:45 or 7pm depending on if its bath night or not.  On Bath nights our routines go like this....bath with daddy at about 6:45.  They play for a good 20 minutes.  Then we get lotion and jammies on and brush her hair.  Andy then gives her a bottle while I pump. (we use a bottle so we can mix in a little rice cereal)  I then wrap her in her miracle blanket and take her upstairs to read her a book and rock her to sleep.  She has been so tired the last few days that she is almost asleep before I finish the book.  On good nights she sleeps till somewhere between 2:30 and 4:00am.  I breast feed her and change her diaper and get her back to sleep.  On good nights she will then sleep till 7am when I wake her up and feed her before I go off to work.  I say on good nights because those are few and far between but hopfully we are moving to more good nights than bad.  I love mornings with Abigail!!  She is soooo sweet and cuddly in the mornings......it makes it hard to go to work!
We go to the pediatrician this Friday for her 4 month visit...I cant wait to see how much she weighs!!
Here are her 4 month photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment