Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labor Day

OK, I know this is a really late post since Labor day was well over a week ago but the past week has been a hard one.  Abigail decided she did not want to sleep through the night anymore.  Now, on top of that, she has a little bit of a cold.  She did not sleep well Sunday night and woke up Monday with a runny nose.  Monday and Tuesday night we did not sleep at all because she cannot breathe well through her nose.  We are using a humidifier and I try to suck it out with a bulb syringe but it has not seemed to help so far.  I used some saline nasal spray last night but I still can't suck anything out even though I can hear it.  I hope she gets better soon !! We all need to get a little more sleep!  Anyway, here is a little about our holiday weekend........

Labor day weekend was a blast.  We really tested the limits of the lake house!  In total we had 25 people (12 adults and 13 kids) come up for either Saturday or Sunday or both.  It worked out great.  We had enough room for the ones that spent the night and the kids played great together.  The biggest hit of the weekend was of coarse tubing but at a close second was playing on the yolo board.  Thankfully my friend Angie took some pictures and shared them because I didn't take any.  

Kids playing on the Yolo board

 The big kids got a little rough playing "King of the Yolo Board" so the little ones played on a raft instead.
Tubing
The girls loved sitting in the front of the boat....until a wave came over and soaked them all.  I wish I had an after picture of that!
  Andy watching the Bama game with Abigail. (we forgot her UA pjs)

No comments:

Post a Comment